This year, Parkinson Society BC (PSBC) is looking to produce holiday cards, as a part of a fundraiser for the organization, featuring art from those with a close connection to the Parkinson's community. Selected works will be printed on cards as a set, and made publicly available for sale beginning in mid-November.
Submissions are now closed. Thank you, artists!
Artwork must be:
- original, and submitted by the individual with full copyright ownership.
- submitted by someone with a connection to Parkinson's disease that resides in British Columbia.
- winter or holiday themed, and non-religious in nature.
- high resolution (300 dpi+).
- jpg, png, gif, psd, or tiff format.
By submitting art for our holiday card fundraiser you understand that:
- select pieces will be chosen for the fundraiser, and that submission does not guarantee the work(s) inclusion in the campaign.
- you are providing your work(s) voluntarily, and that no compensation for the usage of art as a part of this campaign will be provided.
- your name, location, and connection to Parkinson's disease will be printed on the back of the card.
The deadline for submissions is Sunday, November 14 at 11:59pm PT.
We appreciate all submissions, however, only artists whose work(s) have been selected for the card campaign will be contacted beginning Monday, November 15.