Moving Forward, Together will foster an educational and inspirational space for enriching the connection between people with Parkinson’s, carepartners, friends, and healthcare professionals. The return of this much-anticipated event will feature prominent local, national, and international presenters who will speak to topics related to the treatment and management of Parkinson’s and its associated challenges. The conference will include two morning plenaries and afternoon breakout sessions which aim to offer a diversified itinerary for all attendees.
||Saturday, October 26, 2019
||9:00am – 4:00pm (registration opens at 8:00am)
||Hilton Vancouver Metrotown, Crystal Ballroom
6083 McKay Ave, Burnaby [map]
||View the conference agenda (includes information on topics and speakers)
Early Bird (until August 30th)
Member: Individual $40, Couple/Pair $70
Non-Member: Individual $60, Couple/Pair $100.
Late Riser Fee (After August 30th)
Member: Individual $50, Couple/Pair $90
Non-Member: Individual $70, Couple/Pair $120
During your registration, you will be asked to select a lunch option for each individual you are registering. As we are aware some individuals may have dietary restrictions, we have a variety of options available. The following are fuller descriptions of what is contained in each sandwich/wrap option:
- Smoked Turkey Breast Sandwich – smoked turkey breast, edam cheese, lettuce, cranberry spread, cranberry country bread
- Shaved Black Forest Ham Sandwich – shaved black forest ham, cheddar cheese, lettuce, dijon mustard, marble rye bread
- Tuna Wrap – tuna, celery, mozarella cheese, lemon mayonnaise, spinach wrap
- Roast Beef Sandwich – roast beef, dijon mustard, swiss cheese, rye bread
- Grilled Vegetable Sandwich (Vegetarian) – grilled vegetables, havarti cheese, lettuce, multigrain bread
- Grilled Vegetable Sandwich (Vegan) – grilled vegetables, lettuce, multigrain bread
- Smoked Turkey Breast Sandwich (Gluten Free) – smoked turkey breast, edam cheese, lettuce, cranberry spread, gluten free bread
- Grilled Vegetable Sandwich (Gluten Free) – grilled vegetables, havarti cheese, lettuce, gluten free bread
IMPORTANT REGISTRATION INFORMATION
Breakout sessions: Each registrant will be required to select two breakout sessions to attend at the conference. Some sessions may have attendance limits due to room size. It is advised that you register early to avoid disappointment. For a list of breakout session descriptions, please view the conference agenda.
Parking: Parking will be complimentary for the day at Hilton Vancouver Metrotown. Please enter your License Plate Number in the registration process to have your car registered for the complimentary parking. Parking spots included are: Hilton Blue Zone which is on P1, P2, P3, and P4.
Please note: In the "Participant Information" section of this event registration form, you will be asked for your "Registration Type". The information collected here will provide a better understanding of the Parkinson's communities in which we serve, as well as improve our advocacy efforts on behalf of those living with Parkinson's disease. If you have any concerns with regard to the collection of this information, please contact us.
Parkinson Society British Columbia | 600-890 West Pender Street | Vancouver, BC Canada V6C 1J9