Sponsors & Exhibitors
AbbVie is a global, research-based biopharmaceutical company formed in 2013 following separation from Abbott Laboratories. The company's mission is to use its expertise, dedicated people and unique approach to innovation to develop and market advanced therapies that address some of the world's most complex and serious diseases. Together with its wholly-owned subsidiary, Pharmacyclics, AbbVie employs more than 29,000 people worldwide and markets medicines in more than 170 countries. For further information on the company and its people, portfolio and commitments, please visit www.abbvie.ca and www.abbvie.com. Follow @abbviecanada on Twitter or view careers on our Facebook or LinkedIn page.
- BC Family Caregivers
- CDI College Massage
- Dance for PD
- NeuroFit BC
- Physiotherapy Association of BC
- Pacific Parkinson’s Research Centre
- Rock Steady Boxing New West
- Rock Steady Boxing Vancouver
- Route 65 - EngAge BC
- Telus Health
Information for Sponsors & Exhibitors
The Moving Forward, Together Conference offers a unique chance to promote your product or services to a highly targeted audience.
Participation in the conference gives your organization a variety of ways to engage with attendees:
- Interact face-to-face with attendees by setting up a booth in the Exhibit Hall.
- Increase brand awareness among this highly relevant audience with an exhibitor package.
- Introduce new technology, products, programs and services.
For more information, please contact:
Jean Blake | Chief Executive Officer
604-662-3240 | 1-800-668-3330 | email@example.com