The 5th World Parkinson Congress (WPC) will be held in Kyoto, Japan from June 4th – 7th, 2019.
Are you interested in attending? Most travel agencies can begin booking a year prior to the travel date. If you have a connection with a local travel agency that you have used for past trips, you may want to inquire with them.
The following is an example of what a travel agent could provide for your trip to WPC 2019. This particular travel package example was produced by Expedia CruiseShipCenters:
- Depart Vancouver May 29, 2019 > Depart Tokyo June 8, 2019
- Airfare = $1,339/person including taxes*
Land Only Package:
- 10-14 passengers: $2,850/person
- 15-19 passengers: $2,531/person
- Single Supplement: +$540
This would include:
- First class hotel accommodation as per itinerary based on double occupancy
- All transfers and transportation is by private, air conditioned coach with driver/guide
- Arrival & departure guide assistance
- Sightseeing and admissions as per the itinerary
- Bullet/express trains
- Meals as indicated on the itinerary
For more information on this particular travel package and to see a detailed itinerary, please contact Pat Thompson at email@example.com or 250-763-2900.
A few additional suggestions on travel agencies are below:
* Airfare based on May 2018 rates, subject to change
The World Parkinson Congress has put together a list of accommodation options, including a booking form. Hotels range from $125 CDN to $425 CDN per night. We encourage you to book early to avoid disappointment.
Registration for the 5th World Parkinson Congress opens on September 10th. Early registrants benefit from a discount until February 27, 2019. Full information on registration categories is available at www.wpc2019.org/page/RegFees.
For general questions about WPC and travel arrangements, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-800-668-3330.