The 5th World Parkinson Congress (WPC) will be held in Kyoto, Japan from June 4th – 7th, 2019.
Are you interested in attending? Most travel agencies can begin booking a year prior to the travel date. If you have a connection with a local travel agency that you have used for past trips, you may want to inquire with them.
The following is an example of what a travel agent could provide for your trip to WPC 2019. This particular travel package example was produced by Expedia CruiseShipCenters:
- Depart Vancouver May 29, 2019 > Depart Tokyo June 8, 2019
- Airfare = $1,339/person including taxes*
Land Only Package:
- 10-14 passengers: $2,850/person
- 15-19 passengers: $2,531/person
- Single Supplement: +$540
This would include:
- First class hotel accommodation as per itinerary based on double occupancy
- All transfers and transportation is by private, air conditioned coach with driver/guide
- Arrival & departure guide assistance
- Sightseeing and admissions as per the itinerary
- Bullet/express trains
- Meals as indicated on the itinerary
For more information on this particular travel package and to see a detailed itinerary, please contact Pat Thompson at email@example.com or 250-763-2900.
A few additional suggestions on travel agencies are below:
* Airfare based on May 2018 rates, subject to change
The World Parkinson Congress has put together a list of accommodation options, including a booking form. Hotels range from $125 CDN to $425 CDN per night. We encourage you to book early to avoid disappointment.
Registration for the 5th World Parkinson Congress is open now. Early registrants benefit from a discount until February 27, 2019. Full information on registration categories is available at www.wpc2019.org/page/RegFees.
For general questions about WPC and travel arrangements, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-800-668-3330.
Parkinson Society British Columbia circulated a survey with the intent of gathering the names of those interested in a scholarship program to attend the World Parkinson Congress in 2019. As a result of the overwhelming response and budgetary constraints, unfortunately, we will be unable to fund all interested participants. Further selection criteria for the scholarships have been established to assist in determining the most qualified and suitable candidates.