Explore the best that Canada has to offer with the grand prize of a $500 Travel Credit Voucher from VIA Rail! There is also a secondary prize of a Keurig® K200 Plus Series with a pod starter pack.
GRAND PRIZE: $500 Travel Credit Voucher from VIA Rail**
Secondary Prize: Keurig® K200 Plus Series with a pod starter pack**
Call Parkinson Society BC at 604-662-3240 or toll free 1-800-668-3330 to purchase tickets.
Congratulations to our winners, Sharon Cizmar (Grand Prize winner) and Pat Rupper (Secondary Prize winner)!
Sales cut-off date: Thursday, November 15, 2018 at 12:00pm
Location: 600-890 West Pender Street, Vancouver, BC V6C 1J9
Draw Date: Monday, November 19, 2018 at 12:00pm
Where to Buy Tickets:
- Available for purchase through Parkinson Society BC at 1-800-668-3330 or in-person at 890 West Pender Street, Suite 600, Vancouver, BC V6C 1J9
GRAND PRIZE: $500 Travel Credit Voucher from VIA Rail
- Travel Credits cannot be replaced if lost, stolen, or destroyed.
- Travel Credits are not redeemable for cash.
- Travel Credits must be used by the main traveler named on the credit. The main traveller may bring with them other travelers, based on the value of the credit, who are not named on the credit. The winner may state who they wish to be the main traveler - it could be themselves or a person they wish to give the credit to.
- Please note that Travel Credit is valid for a period of 12 months and will expire on November 15, 2019.
- You may apply your Travel Credit against train tickets or any other VIA travel product (such as Canrailpass or BizPak), with the exception of on-board train services (such as meals) and/or Gift cards.
- If a Travel Credit is applied to a ticket of lesser value, the unused value of the Travel Credit shall be considered as lost.
- Once the winner of the credit has been determined, the event coordinator will then communicate to VIA the winners name and the traveler’s name (as stated by the winner) as well as the mailing address where they wish to have the credit sent. Please note that credits are sent by courier and must be signed for upon receipt.
Secondary Prize: Keurig® K200 Plus Series with a pod starter pack:
- Parkinson Society BC will pay for the cost of shipping the Keurig package to any address in Canada. If the winner wishes to have the Keurig package shipped to any destination outside of Canada, they agree to incur the cost of all shipping and any applicable fees.
- The pod starter pack flavours are: Green Mountain Coffee® Caramel Vanilla Cream Coffee (box of 24 pods), Green Mountain Coffee® Vermont Country Blend™ Coffee (box of 24 pods), Timothy's® Peppermint Tea (box of 24 pods), and Green Mountain Coffee® Our Blend FairTrade (box of 24 pods).
There are a total of 600 Champions for Parkinson's Raffle tickets available at 3 for $10.
If we sell all raffle tickets, your odds of winning the grand prize are 3 in 600. If we sell all raffle tickets, your odds of winning the secondary prize are 3 in 599, as the grand prize draw will precede the secondary prize draw. Actual odds depend on number of tickets sold.
Tickets may be sold and purchased only in British Columbia. Ticket purchasers must be 19 years of age or older. If a winning ticket bears a minor’s name, the prize will be lawfully delivered on behalf of the minor to the minor’s parent, legal guardian or trustee.
The total value of the Travel Credit Voucher from VIA Rail is $500.
The total value of the Keurig® K200 Plus Series with a pod starter pack is $187.95.
The total combined value of all prizes is $687.95.
The winners will be selected through a random draw at the date and location above.
There will be two (2) individual winners, one for each prize.
No, the winner does not need to be present to win.
Prize winners will be contacted by telephone or email.
Winners who claim their prizes must consent to the release of their names by the licensee.
**No cash value.
What are the Rules of Play?
View the Rules of Play.
Parkinson Society British Columbia
600-890 West Pender Street | Vancouver, BC V6C 1J9
604-662-3240 | 1-800-668-3330 | www.parkinson.bc.ca