Moving Forward, Together Registration
Moving Forward, Together will foster an educational and inspirational space for enriching the connection between people with Parkinson's, carepartners, friends, and healthcare professionals. The return of this much-anticipated event in-person will feature prominent local and national presenters who will speak to topics related to the treatment and management of Parkinson's and its associated challenges.
The conference will include two morning plenaries and afternoon breakout sessions which aim to offer a diversified itinerary for all attendees. In 2022, we will also offer a stream specifically for healthcare professionals to expand their knowledge of Parkinson's disease.
Looking for more detailed info on the event? Visit our Moving Forward, Together homepage.
||Saturday, October 15, 2022
||9:00am – 4:00pm (registration opens at 8:00am)
||Radisson Hotel Vancouver Airport
8181 Cambie Rd., Richmond, BC V6X 3X9 [map]
||View the conference agenda (includes information on topics and speakers)
Late Riser (effective September 15th)
Member – Individual: $50; Couple: $80
Non-Member – Individual: $70; Couple: $110
Parkinson Society BC endeavors to make attendance at events accessible to all those who may benefit. The Society may be able to subsidize attendance fees for those who require financial assistance. Please contact the office at firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
During your registration, you will be asked to select a lunch option for each individual you are registering. As we are aware some individuals may have dietary restrictions, we have a variety of options available. The following are fuller descriptions of what is contained in each sandwich/wrap option:
- Tuna Sandwich – albacore tuna salad with crisp capers, avocado aioli, and fresh dill on county loaf bread
- Tuna Sandwich (Gluten Free) – albacore tuna salad with crisp capers, avocado aioli, and fresh dill on gluten free bread
- Roast Beef Sandwich – 24 hour roast beef sirloin, peppercorn aioli, and crisp onions on rosemary bread
- Ham Sandwich – cotto ham and havarti, artisan lettuce, and maple mustard on yukon gold scallion bread
- Vegetable Sandwich – maple roasted vegetables with kale, swiss cheese, and thyme on toasted grain bread
- Vegetable Sandwich (Vegan) – maple roasted vegetables with kale, and thyme on toasted grain bread
If you have more specific dietary requirements, please contact Alana Dhillon, Education & Support Services Coordinator at email@example.com.
IMPORTANT REGISTRATION INFORMATION
Breakout sessions: Each registrant will be required to select two breakout sessions to attend at the conference. Some sessions may have attendance limits due to room size. It is advised that you register early to avoid disappointment. For a list of breakout session descriptions, please view the conference agenda.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Cognitive Deficit Part 1 & 2 breakout sessions are for healthcare professionals only.
Parkinson Society British Columbia | 600-890 West Pender Street | Vancouver, BC Canada V6C 1J9