Shake, Shake, Shake is back by popular demand for its third year! Join us on Friday, May 25th for an evening of entertainment featuring amazing local musical talent, including Khari Wendell McClelland, Dawn Pemberton and Emily Chambers. VIP guests will be treated to an exclusive performance by Paul Pigat.
As last year, the event will take place at The Imperial which is conveniently located in Vancouver's urban core. There is ample pay and street parking located in close proximity to the venue. Metered street parking is available on many nearby streets including East Cordova, Main Street and Gore Avenue.
Net proceeds from this event will benefit Parkinson Society British Columbia (60%) and MS Society of Canada - BC & Yukon Division (40%).
This is a 19+ event, no minors allowed. All guests must present valid photo ID at the door.
||Friday, May 25, 2018
- Reception: 6:00pm — 7:30pm
- Includes complimentary drinks and canapés
- Special performance by Paul Pigat at 6:45pm
- Doors open: 7:30pm
- Emily Chambers: 8:15pm — 9:00pm
- Live Auction: 9:00pm — 9:20pm
- Dawn Pemberton: 9:20pm — 10:05pm
- Intermission: 10:05pm — 10:15pm
- Khari Wendell McClelland: 10:15pm — 11:00pm
||The Imperial | 319 Main Street, Vancouver
- Early bird: $25 (purchased before May 1)
- Regular: $30 (purchased between May 1 & May 23)
- Door: $35 (space permitting)
VIP Reception & Concert:
- $125 (includes a $50 tax receipt)
Can't attend the event, or interested in making an additional donation to the charities?
Make a donation to Parkinson Society BC Make a donation to MS Society
Online ticket sales end Wednesday, May 23, 2018 at 12:00PM. Tickets may be available at the door, space permitting, for $35 (cash, Visa & MasterCard accepted - NO DEBIT).
*Please note, no physical tickets will be issued. If you purchase a ticket online, please bring your ID to the Will Call table at the event, and your name will be on a list there that will allow you entry to the concert.*
Shake, Shake, Shake is a third-party fundraising event benefiting:
Parkinson Society BC would like to extend our appreciation to the following sponsors: