What it means to be a member of Parkinson Society BC (PSBC)
Strengthen the voice of the Parkinson's community by becoming a member of the Society or renewing your membership. Together, we can shape a better tomorrow.
Your membership provides you access to a number of benefits including:
- Viewpoints: our quarterly newsletter contains inspiring articles, the latest research, news, events, and practical suggestions on how to live well with Parkinson's.
- Discounts: members receive special rates on paid conferences and seminars.
- Pro-bono legal services: through partnerships with law firms, PSBC is able to connect you with legal services related to issues of workplace discrimination against individuals with Parkinson's.
- Lending library: access to videos, DVDs, books, and journals.
- Voting: attend our Annual General Meeting and help shape the future of the organization.
Your membership, valid from January 1 to December 31, is an investment in your community and in Parkinson Society BC's future.
Thank you for your support!
Parkinson Society British Columbia | 600-890 West Pender Street, Vancouver, BC Canada V6C 1J9
Charitable Registration Number: 11880 1240 RR0001