Viewpoints is a quarterly magazine published by Parkinson Society British Columbia offering information on upcoming events & the latest in Parkinson's news. The printed publication is distributed to members and select donors across the province. Digital copies are available for download below.
Viewpoints Cover Photos
We welcome photo submissions from the Parkinson's community to be considered for our covers. Photos can be emailed to Alicia Wrobel at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The following are some of the ways in which we evaluate photos for our covers:
- High resolution (min. 300dpi)
- Background of photo is plain, simple, and free of clutter
- Free, or largely free, of text
- Contains no content (markings, brands, signage, etc.) that is offensive or discriminatory in nature
- Promotes positive, hopeful sentiments
- Subjects fit in portrait format of magazine