Behind every person with Parkinson's stands a strong community of friends, family, and loved ones who help make it possible to live a full and happy life with PD. This month, we celebrate and thank the carepartners who support over 13,000 British Columbians living with a Parkinson's diagnosis.
We believe that a significant part of serving people with Parkinson's is to empower the carepartners who support them every day. Here are some of the resources we are proud to offer to carepartners:
- Free, confidential, short-term counselling services.
- Educational resources, like the Comprehensive Guide for Parkinson’s Caregivers.
- Workshops, webinars, and conferences with leading Parkinson's researchers and healthcare professionals
- Online and in-person support groups, and peer support through the PD Link program.
- A full collection of resources through our lending library, including books, DVDs, CDs, and other media items.
For more information on carepartner resources, call 1-800-668-3330 to speak to our support services staff, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.